Call 112 in the event of a life-threatening situation!
- Working days (8 am – 5 pm)
call: 030 – 288 15 07 (choice 1)
In case of injuries or urgent complaints you can come directly to the practice. The practice is open on working days between 8 am and 5 pm. If you call that you are coming, the doctor can take your arrival into account.
call: 088 – 130 96 70
Burgemeester Fockema Andreaelaan 60
3582 KT Utrecht
For urgent GP care in the evening, night and weekends, the Spoedpost Utrecht Stad is available. All general practitioners in Utrecht work together at the emergency clinic. The emergency room is intended for ‘urgent’ complaints. You can visit the emergency room after making an appointment by telephone. Please have your insurance information ready.
Need help or support with digital care?
Call: 085 – 13 045 75 or visit the website: www.helpdeskdigitalezorg.nl/zorginstelling/huisartsen-utrecht-stad/ or click on the button below.
Would you like to give permission to a person/multiple people to share your medical information?
Complete the consent form (click here) and hand it in at the front desk or scan the form and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another healthcare provider can then request your data if necessary for your treatment. Using your Citizen Service Number, the LSP searches which healthcare providers have made data available about you. If data are available, the healthcare provider can request and view them.
The network only lists your BSN and which GP and pharmacy have data available about you. Your medical data are therefore not stored in the LSP.
Question or complaint
Do you have a question or a complaint? For example, about with whom we share data or our handling of your medical information? Then your doctor will be happy to discuss this with you.
Types of consultation hours
- Regular consultation
The doctor hold regular consultation hours in the morning and in the afternoon. You should always make an appointment in advance for the consultation hour. An appointment takes 15 minutes for a complaint. You can make an appointment by our patient portal or by calling 030 288 15 07 (note: queue! by the patient portal is usually faster!).
- Telephone consultation
For simple questions and results of examinations, please use the telephone consultation hour. You can make an telephone appoitment by our patient portal or by calling the practice. If you have an appointment by telephone, the caregiver will try to keep to the agreed time, but cannot guarantee this. You may be called later in the day than the appointed time.
You can register as a patient in our practice if you live in our “zip code area. This includes all addresses with the zip codes:
- 3511 GX to GZ; 3511 HA to HC & HZ and 3511 TG to TW.
- 3521 (with all letter combinations)
- 3522 (with all letter combinations)
- 3523 (with all letter combinations)
- 3526 KH to KJ; 3526 KL to KN; 3526 WA to WZ; 3526 XA to XZ; 3526 ZA to ZZ
- 3527 HT to HZ; 3527 JA to JZ; 3527 KA to KZ; 3527 LA to LH; 3527 VA to VZ; 3527 WA to WZ; 3527 XA to XZ
- 3582 AN & AS to AZ; 3582 CR to CY; 3582 DA to DZ; 3582 EA to EZ; 3582 HT; 3582 SA to SZ; 3582 TA to TH
You can register online (click here). We would like to ask you to fill in all fields, including the details of the previous GP. You can also download a registration form, print it and send it or hand it in at the practice. Click here (Dutch) here (English).
- Before your first visit, it is important that you identify yourself at the practice counter!
- Ask your former general practitioner/doctor in the Netherlands if they can send us your medical history and whether they can unsubscribe you from their practice!
- Tell your hospital that you have another GP.
- With your registration at the GP practice Greev’, You are agree with the privacy statement. This can be found on www.huisartsendegreev.nl/privacy-reglement/
You can request your repeat prescriptions in several ways:
- Through this website: click on Patient Portal.
- Through the prescription line: 030 288 15 07, follow-up key 2.
- By handing in the boxes of your medication at the practice.
Medication you order before noon will be available at the pharmacy the next business day at noon after 4 pm. Medication you order after 12 noon or on weekends will be available for you at your pharmacy 2 business days later.
Through the patient portal you can also submit your question to your doctor digitally if you are already using patient portal. If you are not yet using this, please request patient portal as soon as possible.